Call us toll free at 800-267-8470
For Quality Non-Medical in Home Care in Arizona, please check out: DementiaCarePlus.com
Dementia Therapy Specialists has been founded by, and is directly managed by, Dr Daniel Nightingale, a leading UK and US Clinical Dementia Specialist; and Kathleen Nightingale, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Dementia Therapy Specialist and award winning author.
Together, they have developed a service that provides unique, cutting edge therapy to people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
The cutting edge dementia therapy we use improves Quality of Life including short and long term memory, activities of daily living, relaxation, motivation, concentration and socialization. Therapy is also available to caregivers and family members to reduce stress, depression and other issues.
Our emphasis is on true person centered and person focused care. Click here for the DTS FIVE FACETS OF TRUE PERSON CENTERED CARE
Dr. Daniel Nightingale developed the use of hypnotherapy for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. A study of the effectiveness of his work was published in Alzheimer’s Care Today. If you are a qualified hypnotherapist, you can purchase our Distance Learning Course in Hypnotherapy for Dementia HERE.
Dementia Therapy Specialists provides the following services. Contact us today for more information.
- Dementia Therapy to improve the quality of life for people living with dementia and their loved ones. (Therapy is mobile in Northern & Central Arizona, and worldwide via Skype.) Call toll free 800-267-8470.
- Informative Downloadable Information on Dementia including effective tools.
- The National Dementia Conference; providing cutting edge training and information for dementia therapy.
- Workshops for hypnotherapists on how to properly assess and treat people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, resulting in improvement of quality of life including short and long term memory, concentration and activities of daily living.
- The Dementia Therapy Care Journal, which provides practical support of people living with dementia.
- Creating Dementia Friendly Environments for the general public such as stores and restaurants.
We hope you enjoy this website and please do contact us by email or phone if you wish to engage any of our services.