Dr. Daniel Nightingale is available as a keynote and after dinner speaker. He is also available for workshops and other education programs.
“Dr. Dan” was the keynote speaker at the Arizona Fiduciary Association conference. The following are comments from the presentation:
“Good information, entertaining presentation.”
“Engaging and funny.”
“Loved the entire presentation.”
“It was entertaining and kept my attention.”
Examples of Dr. Dan’s keynote topics are:
- Senescence vs Dementia
- Ameliorating Transitional Shock
- The Positive Impact of Hypnotherapy as a Treatment Option
- The Importance of a Person Centered Environment and Appropriate Language and Terminology
- Montessori Therapy to Enhance the Dining Experience
- Supporting People with Behavioral Challenges
For further information, please contact Dr. Dan at DrDan@DementiaTherapySpecialists.com
Here is Dr. Dan speaking about Person Centered Care.